Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So you wanna teach your baby to sign?

I HIGHLY recommend it.  I did it with my daughter, and it is one of the best things I chose to do!  A friend of mine actually gave me a copy of the book Baby Signs, which is what prompted me to do it.  However, another friend of mine had taught her baby to sign, and watching him do it, I always thought it was so cool.  So, I set out to teach my little C sign language, hoping it would give us an avenue to communicate long before she was able to speak.

It didn't happen until she was 11 months old, and we were actually in Italy for my brother's wedding, sitting at a restaurant, when she signed "more".  I was ecstatic - it was the coolest thing ever.  For a long time, that was her only sign.  Then they started up like crazy - eat, bath, diaper change, drink, help...  It is awesome, when your baby can tell you what s/he needs.

And right now is as good as time as ever to get started, with this 40% off offer.

To take advantage of this special, click here.  And make sure you enter the code DVD40 at checkout.  If you order, or if you use sign language with your little one(s), I'd love to know!  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment