Friday, February 17, 2012

Clean Eating with The Gracious Pantry

For my daughter's first birthday we did a Barnyard-themed pumpkin party.  As such, I wanted to have pumpkin cupcakes, but as I'd not given her sweets at all up until that point, I didn't want her to have a sugar-laden dessert.  An internet search revealed this recipe:

Clean Eating Pumpkin Cupcakes With Chocolate Pumpkin Frosting




Let me just say, it was delish!  I made a "regular" (hence, NOT sugar-free) batch of pumpkin cupcakes too, and more people preferred these by far!  I had to pass out the recipe the day after.  Anyway - this is how I found out about The Gracious Pantry - now I am subscribed to receive regular email updates with her newest and greatest creations, and am having fun trying all kinds of "clean" recipes with my little koala bear!  Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment