Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A little hiatus

Dearest readers -

I am going to be taking an approximate 2 week break from the blog, due to:

1) Needing some personal time

2) Having some visitors and taking a mini-vacation/camping trip

3) Starting up another venture:

Macaroni Kid

for the area in which I live: http://elko.macaronikid.com/

I hope you understand.  This blog is near and dear to my heart, and I simply need a small break to put some time into other things, and then I will happily return and resume my regular posts!  I hope you will stick around.  I'm sure you will find plenty to occupy you in the meantime.  ;)  And I hope my latest giveaway is extremely successful, so please, take the time to enter it during my absence!  Until the end of July - have a fantastic summer, and enjoy the heat - before we know it, it will be winter again!

No comments:

Post a Comment