Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Colorific!

I figured my little koala bear was getting old enough to enjoy coloring, so I went on a search to find the perfect materials for her little hands.  I knew the crayons had to be safe for her, and found these that I found were just the thing:

Melissa and Doug 10 Jumbo Triangular Crayons (non-roll, non-toxic, stronger than regular crayons!)

She has a little table/chair set, so I wanted to find some cheap recycled paper that would cover the entire top so I could tape it down and prevent the table from being colored on.  Here's what I came up with:

Faber-Castell Recycled Newsprint Art Paper 18" x 75'

It's a roll, so I just roll out the desired amount, tear it off and tape it down with masking tape.  Perfect!



Now if I could just get her to love coloring as much as I THINK she should!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment